- Integrated Cross-Channel Strategy: SEO, SEM & SMM
- Demand Generation / User Acquisition
- Structured Data Markup: Schema.org, RDFa, microformats
- Analytics & Attribution Modeling
- Content Marketing
Anthony has over 14 years of search marketing experience developing highly successful organic & paid search campaigns.
For the past 4 years, his primary focus has been architecting integrated multi-channel acquisition and growth strategies for consumer, SMB and enterprise businesses.
Marketing as a discipline has experienced remarkable change in the last few years. Successful marketers, for example, understand the importance of how APIs responsible for delivering customer and traffic data for attribution tracking and analytics insight is only part of the story.
Even more important is understanding the integration and interpretation of the growing volume and variety of data is key for a business to remain competitive. Businesses of all sizes must adapt to an unprecedented inflow of transactional, social, behavioral, consumer and identity data.
Navigating this complex and competitive environment requires brands to optimize ROI by identifying high-value marketing activities that reach qualified, targeted customers. The challenge that brands now face is adherence to a disciplined, data-driven approach that promotes decision making in near real-time.
Establishing KPIs and assessing channel performance, progressive targeting, A/B testing and data integration from the multitude of business applications will increase the likelihood that correct conclusions are drawn from analytics insights.
- Manage all aspects of ‘direct’ marketing campaigns, including email outreach, automated messaging and newsletters. Management includes customer segmentation, development, testing, implementation, reporting and analytics
- Program creation, development and strategy for SEO, SEM, email marketing, lead nurturing, events and customer programs.
- Support marketing team on development and implementation of Internet marketing strategies and tactics designed to increase visits to XOJET’s external website, increase transactional volume, sales leads and conversion rates
- Analyze online advertising, email marketing and web trend data and provide detailed business reporting to increase effectiveness of programs
- Develop and execute all digital marketing components that optimize content visibility via SEO, SEM and SMM.
- Anthony is in charge of developing and implementing an integrated online acquisition strategy that utilizes content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and social media marketing (SMM) to reach SnapLogic's enterprise-level audience.
- Results: Vastly increased visibility of the SnapLogic brand:
- Organic Search Results
- achieved 600% increase in SnapLogic content pages in the Google Index
- increased by 10x # of key terms ranking on the first SERP
- increased by 15X # of key terms ranking in the top 3
- Results: increased month over month growth in qualified inbound organic leads
- Social Media Results:
- increased qualified Twitter followers by over 550% (with low attrition rate)
- increased qualified LinkedIn followers by 630%
- Increased Facebook followers by over 700%
- Result: The most popular webinars by total registrants = increased qualified inbound leads
- Result: Dramtically increased message amplification and social citations which reinforced organic rankings and helped generate more highly qualified inbound leads
- Paid Search and Paid Social Results
- Effectively assisted organic and social strategy to drive Increased awareness and conversions for events, webinar registrations and important product updates
LeadClick Media Inc. - Division of CoreLogic, Inc. (NYSE: CLGX)
- Anthony led a newly created Search Marketing Department and directed a team in developing strategies to grow revenue and net income via social media and organic (SEO) and paid search (PPC) referrals.
- Increased quality of leads across market verticals
- Improved funnel conversion through landing page optimization & funnel conversion analysis
- Performed initial gap analysis of online capabilities
- Directed SEO/SMM strategy & advised parent company on new product development of identity theft and credit monitoring product
- Made new investments and provided additional training where necessary
- Assessed in-house talent pool and reorganized into more suitable roles
- Directed strategic plan to align online assets with revenue and P&L goals
Eightfold Logic, Inc / Enquisite
- Provided strategic search marketing advice to various clients tailored to their market verticals and business goals
- Explosively scaled traffic and revenue for many companies/clients:
- increased organic search referrals (including long-tail referrals) by a factor of 3-5X
- increased website revenue by over 300% in some cases and surpassed goals of many clients
- Articulated, often very complex SEO issues to engineers/developers as well as to a C-level audience
- Measured and fine tuned SEO & SEM campaign success via analytics and data segmentation
- note: Enquisite became Eightfold Logic after a shift in staffing and marketing focus. This included a name change but was essentially the same company.
- Client lead for SEO and search marketing services
- Demonstrated to clients how to maximize the value of software including data analytics and segmentation related to SEO and online success
- Advised engineering staff on SEO best practices and defined and developed new inbound marketing products
- Optimized corporate website and product pages
Freelance Consulting & Boost Search Marketing: SEO | SEM | SMM | Digital Marketing
Last Call Media, Inc.
International Space Sciences Organization
THE PENTAGON, Office of the Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs)
The Pentagon, Office of the Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)
The White House, Office of Public Liaison
Presidential Inaugural Committee
CLINTON/GORE 96 REELECTION CAMPAIGN
- Adobe Photoshop CC, Bridge & Lightroom - Intermediate to Advanced Skill Level
- Final Cut Pro X, Compressor & Apple Motion 5 - Intermediate Skill Level
- Experienced Creating Digital Assets for Landing Pages, Display Advertising and other Marketing Collateral.
- Experienced with Video Production and Output Including Building Apple Motion Templates
- Experienced Executing Multi-Cam Digital Shoots
- Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce Integration, Lead Capture and Reporting
- Coordinated Development of Assets for Outbound Marketing Activities: Including Blast Email, Landing Page, Lead Form Design and Implementation for both Website and Mobile Visitors
- Tagging and Tracking User Engagement with Outbound Marketing Assets for Analytics and Reporting Functions
- Setting up Rules-Based Lead Routing through Salesforce
- Maintaining Good Data Hygiene Through Best Practices w/ Salesforce db
- Experienced Building Highly Qualified Audiences on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus for Enterprise and B2B
- ROI - Social Reporting Tools: Google Analytics Social Reporting, Google Alerts, HootSuite, Summify, Sprout Social and Topsy
- Social Content Sites: Quora, Slideshare, Vimeo, Youtube, Wistia (embeds), Vine and Instagram
- Design & Implementation of Schema.org & Structured Markup: Microdata, Microformats, RDFa
- Perform Detailed Technical SEO Audits
- Utilize Google Webmaster Tools for Site Health and Analysis
- Keyword Research - Various Tools
- Up-to-Date Knowledge of On-Page Optimization Factors
- Up-to-Date Knowledge of Off-Page Optimization Factors
- Backlinks Analysis
- Regular Toolsets Utilized: SEOmoz, Majestic SEO, OpenLink Explorer, KISSmetrics, BrightEdge
- Strong In-Depth Platform Knowledge: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and FB Exchange, Twitter Ad Platform and LinkedIn Ad Platform
- Strong Knowledge and Use of Tools: Adwords Editor, WordStream, SEMrush and Marin Software
- PPC Ad Copy Writing
- Structuring Multi-Keyword Google Adwords Campaigns
- Build Pipelines Combining API Data and Multiple Ad Hoc Data Sources to Support Decision Making
- Data Extraction, Segmentation and Analysis: Regular Expressions, API Calls, Automating Tasks with Google Apps Scripts
- Google Analytics: Implementation of Universal Analytics, Customize and Implement New Dashboards, Reports and Async Script for Specific Business Needs
- Twitter Analytics - Build Queries for Data Extraction via API
- Facebook Analytics - Build Queries for Data Extraction via API
- Strong Working Knowledgeable of SiteCatalyst, ClickTale, Webtrends, Coremetrics