- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
About: Anthony YoungAnthony has over 12 years of search marketing experience developing highly successful organic & paid search campaigns. For the past 4 years, he has championed integrated multi-channel content marketing strategies for consumer, SMB and enterprise businesses.
Anthony has led many businesses to success in a variety of market verticals by aligning revenue goals with custom strategies that target qualified audiences.
Marketing has changed significantly in just the past 3 years. While great content remains the cornerstone of online visibility, attribution tracking, analytics insight and the integration and interpretation of the growing volume and variety of data is key for businesses to remain competitive.
Today, successful businesses must adapt to an unprecedented inflow of transactional, social, behavioral, consumer and identity data.
This complex and competitive environment requires brands to optimize ROI by identifying high-value marketing activities that reach qualified, targeted customers.
Adherence to a disciplined, data-driven approach will pay huge dividends for companies that can execute decision making in near real-time.
Establishing KPIs and assessing channel performance, progressive targeting, A/B testing and data integration from the multitude of business applications will increase the likelihood that correct conclusions are drawn from analytics insights.
SnapLogic - San Mateo, CA - United States(Full-time - Since November 2011)
- Develop and execute all digital marketing components that optimise content visibility via SEO, SEM and SMM.
LeadClick Media Inc. - Division of CoreLogic, Inc. (NYSE: CLGX) - San Francisco, CA - United States(Full-time - November 2010 - October 2011)
- Anthony led a newly created Search Marketing Department and directed a team in developing strategies to grow revenue and net income via social media and organic (SEO) and paid search (PPC) referrals.
Eightfold Logic, Inc / Enquisite - San Francisco, CA - United States(Full-time - October 2009 - November 2010)
Freelance Consulting & Boost Search Marketing: SEO | SEM | SMM | Digital Marketing - San Francisco - United States(January 2006 - December 2012)
Last Call Media, Inc. - San Francisco, CA - United States(Full-time - December 2005 - January 2009)
ManyOne Networks - San Francisco, CA - United States(September 2001 - May 2006)
- Built out the News Network using digital marketing as the primary user acquisition strategy.
International Space Sciences Organization - San Francisco, CA - United States(Full-time - July 1999 - August 2001)
The Pentagon, Office of the Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) - Washington, DC - United States(Full-time - June 1997 - June 1998)
The White House, Office of Public Liaison - Washington, DC - United States(February 1997 - August 1997)
Presidential Inaugural Committee - Washington, DC - United States(Since November 1996)
CLINTON/GORE 96 REELECTION CAMPAIGN - Washington, DC - United States(November 1995 - November 1996)
- Build Pipelines Combining API Data and Multiple Ad Hoc Data Sources to Support Decision Making
- Data Extraction, Segmentation and Analysis: Regular Expressions, API Calls, Automating Tasks with Google Apps Scripts
- Google Analytics: Customize and Implement New Dashboards, Reports and Async Script for Specific Business Needs
- Twitter Analytics - Build Queries for Data Extraction via API
- Facebook Analytics - Build Queries for Data Extraction via API
- Strong Working Knowledgeable of SiteCatalyst, ClickTale, Webtrends, Coremetrics
- Marketo, Salesforce Integration, Lead Capture and Reporting
- Landing Page and Lead Form Design and Implementation
- Structured Markup: Microdata, Microformats, RDFa - Schema.org Implementation
- Perform Detailed Technical SEO Audits
- Utilize Google Webmaster Tools for Site Health and Analysis
- Keyword Research - Various Tools
- On-Page Optimization
- Optimizing Off-Page Factors
- Backlinks Analysis
- Regular Toolsets Utilized: SEOmoz, Majestic SEO, OpenLink Explorer, KISSmetrics, BrightEdge
- Facebook: 1,050 followers
- Twitter: 1,245 followers
- LinkedIn: 805 connections
- Instagram: 483 followers
- Quora: 220 followers
- Strong In-Depth Platform Knowledge: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and FB Exchange, Twitter Ad Platform and LinkedIn Ad Platform
- Strong Knowledge and Use of Tools: Adwords Editor, WordStream, SEMrush and Marin Software
- Experience Building Highly Qualified Audiences on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus
- Social Reporting Tools: Google Analytics Social Reporting, Google Alerts, HootSuite, Summify, Sprout Social and Topsy
- Social Content Sites: Quora, Slideshare, Vimeo, Youtube, Wistia (embeds), Instagram, Vine and Instagram